Amazon is the number one selling and buying platform where 67% of the customers choose to shop on amazon. A professional seller account amazon is a practical choice you need to make once you decide to have an account on the amazon platform.
Follow these steps to start an Amazon business:
- Decide the business model: private label, wholesale, online/ retail arbitrage, dropshipping and handmade are the different business models available on the Amazon platform. Before creating a business account, decide which model will suit your business.
- FBA or FBM: once you decide which type of model you will do, you need to determine what fulfilment will suit you. Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) or fulfilment by merchant ( FBM). Before dividing, have a clear idea of both methods.
- Jungle scout: use jungle scout to determine whether your product has demand in the platform.
- Make an application: once you finish the above steps, apply to become a seller on the amazon platform.
- Using apps: once your account is approved, start sourcing your products.
- Product lists: create your product list and grow as an amazon seller.
Create a seller account:
- Visit the website https://services.amazon.com
- Tap on ‘learn more
- Choose an individual or professional seller account
- Enter your email id and tap on ‘create a new account’.
- Choose your ‘business type’ and ‘business location.’
- Enter your information like name, address, phone number, etc.
- Enter your billing information
- Provide information about your amazon store and your products.
- Identify verification
Why do you need to have a professional account?
- Allowed items for sale: sellers with a professional account are permitted to sell certain products like fine art, limited jewellery, automotive products, etc.
- Buy box eligibility: featuring in the buy box is impossible for individual sellers. Once you win the buy box, you can outsell your competitors and increase revenue/ and sales.
- Tax calculations: you need a professional account to collect the sales tax for the products you sell.
- Third-party users: you can use seller mobile only If you have a professional account on amazon.
These are some valuable benefits you can gain once you have a professional seller account on amazon.
Finally, you have two options when you enter to have an account in amazon that is individual and professional. Before deciding, have a clear-cut idea about both plans and proceed further. Visit the website https://www.zonbase.com/blog/deciding-between-a-professional-or-individual-seller-account-on-amazon/ for more information.